8/28/16

Bye, Summer, I'll miss you

Hi, guys! How are you? How was your summer? I can't believe that today is the last summer's Sunday. So it's time to summarize :)
If somebody will ask to rate summer'16, I'll answer 8/10.
First of all at the begging of summer I was sick. (So lucky me) But it was perfect time to read books from the list which gave to us teacher. And also to watch TV shows :D
Then we celebrated mother's birthday and had a small trip through Lithuania. Actually we went more to countrysides and I liked it so much because it's always interesting to see cities of your motherland.


In July I just chilled out with my friends. It was relaxing and calming time. Also arrived my cousin so we spent a few days together.

With sister <3


















And in the of July my adventure began! I visited New York! Yees, that Big Apple :) More about that I'm going to write in the next post ;)
View from The Empire State Building

August flied so fast. When I came back, parents said that in few days we are going to visit Malta all together! It was really surprising for me because I thought that I'll be home alone while they'll be here.
Sliema, Malta

So and now I'm finally home and last days I was preparing for the school, meeting my friends and reading some books from my own list.
See you soon :)

6 comments:

  1. Kaip pavydžiu dėl New York! Ir Malta ♥ Nesu buvusi, tačiau prisiklausiusi iš kitų esu kaip ten gražu.
    Labai laukiu įrašo apie tavo kelionę į New York'ą. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malta!!! Kažkas tokio, aš be proto norėčiau ten nuvykti :'( Super įrašas!

    www.thatcurlyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreams come true, tai linkiu kuo greičiau ten atsidurti :) Ačiū labai!

      Delete
  3. Perfect post from perfect girl! ❤️

    ReplyDelete